About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
Maria Santana is a New York Correspondent for CNN en Español, a Turner Broadcasting Company. Before CNN en Español, Maria worked as the NY correspondent and Bureau Manager for SBS Broadcasting's Mega TV. She also worked as a producer and assignment editor for Telemundo WNJU in New York. Maria is a Graduate of Wesleyan University, and an Alumnus of the Connecticut School of Broadcasting program.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

My First Presentation on Paparazzi TV Sensacional

Last week I was asked to answer questions regarding the H1N1 Virus (AKA swine flu) on Paparazzi TV Sensacional. This was the first time I've been asked to give an update on that show and I was delighted to give it a try. The show, with a new host and format, is beginning to integrate more "sensational" news items along with their daily diet of celebrity gossip. It's a much different format than Mega TV (I did a package for them as well) in that it was more a question/answer session than a straight presentation. I was nervous because I've never worked with the new host, or the co-hosts for that matter, and they've never worked with me. I think I did ok for my first time. As with everything, practice makes perfect...what do you think?

1 comment:

Ana Veras (Sto Dgo) said...

Descrito en una palabra: Excelente! Muy buen dominio del tema y manejo de la entrevista.